This might be the ultimate breakfast treat when it comes to satiating our sweet tooth. Check out our favorite way to kickstart our day with a lil’ fruity crunch! SkinOwl Tip: Stick to red fruits, kiwi, and blueberries to detox, purify, and decongest the skin from within. Now, let’s get you closer to that first bite.
Sugar Cookie Tacos
1 Package 18oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups of your favorite fruit cut-up
1. Preheat oven to 350. grease 2 baking sheets. Cover rounded forms such as rolling pins or cardboard tubes from paper towel roll with aluminum foil.
2. Cut cookie dough into 16 half inch thick slices. Press each slice on a slightly floured surface into a 3 inch round sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Bake cookies until lightly golden, but still soft, 7-9 min. Gently remove cookies from baking sheet and IMMEDIATELY drape over rounded forms (we prefer a rolling pin!).
4. Cool cookies until firm about 2 min. gently remove.
5. Beat whipping cream and sugar in large bowl with mixer on high until stiff. Fill each cookie with about 2 tablespoons and your favorite fruit. Or use cream cheese for a yummy breakfast treat.