If you’re familiar with us here at SkinOwl, you definitely know how much we value selfcare and how the importance it holds in our lives. This New Year, we’ve decided to make 2018 the year of selfcare. As often as we can, we are going to make an effort to break away from the stresses of our daily lives to take a moment to indulge in ourselves, in whatever form that might take. Because we’re rather practiced here at SkinOwl, thanks to our monthly selfcare days, we’re going to share with you some of our favorite ways to incorporate a bit of self-TLC into our lives.
SkinOwl’s Selfcare To Do List
- Spend time outside
- Try something you’ve never done
- Put your mental health first
- Visit your favorite museum
- Treat yourself to something you’ve been wanting
- Be a tourist in your own city
- Give yourself an at home facial
- Go for a bike ride
- Spend a day with your closest friends
- Laugh so hard you cry
- Take a bubble bath
- Make your favorite recipe
- Start a new tv show with a friend or loved one
- Go to the beach or on a hike
- Start a new project
- Indulge in some retail therapy
- Spend time with your pet
- Try a new restaurant
- Explore a place you’ve never been
- Make a new friend
We have to admit, 2017 was a whirlwind of a year here at SkinOwl. We launched our Beauty bars, Body+, Beauty Whip, Maqui Berry Beauty Drops, and our Body+ Trio! We said farewell to a cult favorite and top seller, Mangosteen, because, well, the earth is precious and we need to be better caretakers of it and its limited resources. We also launched a new behind the brand video and spent numerous selfcare days laughing and exploring the unknown.
2018, you’ve got a lot to live up to and we can’t wait to see what future you hold!