Hey Beauty Birds! Are you as excited about our Teen Starter Kit as we are? Each of these four new products was meticulously researched, designed, and formulated by a group of driven and talented young women from the Marlborough School for girls and of course, us here at SkinOwl. We dug deep into the trials and tribulations of teenage skin, determined its greatest needs, and created specialty products to target and treat these common skin woes. Today, we’re so excited to be sharing with you a new product in our SkinOwl family, the Peppermint Beauty Balm.
The Peppermint Beauty Balm
We haven’t brought a SkinOwl lip balm to you all in a long time. But if there’s one beauty concern that we all have, men and women, old and young, it’s dry and chapped lips.
Another exciting feature about our Peppermint Beauty Balm is that it’s all natural and vegan! Finding vegan lip balms can be a little challenging, especially those formulated without coconut oil. Thankfully we’ve got you covered. Let’s dive into the amazing ingredients that make up this Beauty Balm.
Firstly, we have cooling and soothing Peppermint Oil. This oil energizes the skin and promotes blood flow, creating a plumping effect on the lips. When used on the skin, peppermint balances natural oil production, which helps to reduce clogged pores.
Being rich in vitamins and fatty acids, Shea Butter deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin. This ingredient helps to soften and strengthen the skin, while fighting signs of aging.
Hydrating Cocoa Butter heals from the inside out, making it perfect for chapped skin. Its emollient properties help create a barrier between your skin and the elements, allowing it to protect and nourish the skin simultaneously. Being a rich source of antioxidants, cocoa butter acts as an anti-aging ingredient that also improves skin elasticity and promotes collagen production.
Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax, which gives it the ability to act as a barrier that locks in moisture. This makes it particularly beneficial for use on the lips, dry skin, and cuticles. This ingredient also helps battle breakouts by regulating sebum production in the skin.
How to Get the Most out of Your Peppermint Beauty Balm
If you’re familiar with many of our other products in our line, you’ll know that here at SkinOwl, we love creating a multi-tasker, and this Beauty Balm is no different.
- Pop our Peppermint Beauty Balm on anytime, anywhere as a lip balm. We recommend indulging often.
- Apply a thick layer of balm to lips at night for a nourishing lip mask.
- Dry nose from a cold? Use a little Peppermint Beauty Balm to cool and nourish chapped skin.
- Mix our Beauty Balm with a lip stain for a moisturizing, tinted lip balm.
- Massage it into your nails as a cuticle balm to encourage strong nail growth.
- Tame unruly eyebrows by using our balm to hold them in place.
- Parched skin? Use our Peppermint Beauty Balm to deeply moisturize dry patches.
- Try using our Beauty Balm as a callus softener on the hands and feet.
- Use a tiny amount in the hair to tame fly aways and split ends.
We’re always looking for new ways to use our yummy products. How do you use our Peppermint Beauty Balm? Inspire us!
Get your Teenage Starter Kit here!