There have been few skincare products that I’ve been this excited for in a long time. To be honest, I’ve always struggled a bit with skincare. Having oily and acne prone skin, dark circles, and a splotchy, uneven skin tone, for years, it seemed to me that skincare made a lot of promises, but struggled to live up to them. At least with my troubled skin. What would work one day, broke me out the next and what was my skin savior last week, didn’t make the same impact this week. After transitioning to a nearly all-natural skincare regime, I have seen improvements in my skin, but I also have seen my skin behave more bizarrely and erratically that it has in ages as well. Perhaps it’s my diet. Perhaps it’s hormonal. At the moment, I can’t know for sure. All I do know is that the Beauty Whip has made the most dramatic impact on my skin that I’ve seen EVER!
Yes, I know that’s a big claim. And trust me, I know that when something feels too good to be true, it probably is. It’s hard to imagine that after only using this product for a week I could have seen such great improvements. The first time I tried it, I was so surprised by the results, that I persuaded my boyfriend into being a guinea pig with me the next day to see its impact on his skin. Our results were amazing. My skin looked brighter, plumper, more hydrated and glowing. The swelling and redness around my active blemishes was reduced. After using if for a week, my skin has never looked more even, glowing, and healthy. The red and angry blemishes of last week had healed completely. Their marks, already beginning to fade. Is it a miracle product? Perhaps. But I guess you’ll have to try it out yourself to understand its full potential.
Using Beauty Whip to its Fullest Potential
Here’s how I’ve been using our Beauty Whip to change my skincare game.
- Overnight Treatment: My favorite way to use this product is as an overnight mask. I use three to four pumps for my whole face in place of my moisturizer. I love this because when I wake up the next morning, I have the most beautiful and radiant complexion.
- Traditional Mask: Another way to use the Beauty Whip is like a normal face mask. After washing my face, I’ll throw a few pumps of this mask on my face and relax, letting it work its magic. I’ve really enjoyed pairing it with a detoxifying clay mask. I use the clay mask first to purify and then the Beauty Whip to rejuvenate the skin.
- Makeup Primer: One amazing feature about this mask is that it works as a wonderful makeup primer. Sometimes after I’ve thrown this mask on, I go ahead and do my makeup because it provides a beautiful glowy and radiant base throughout the day.
- Refreshing wake me up. Recently, I’ve enjoyed popping the Beauty Whip in the fridge. Later I can pull it out and use it as a cooling and refreshing wake me up for tired skin. Perfect for hot Summer days.
- Cuticle reviver: Massage this mask into your cuticles to say goodbye to dryness, cracking, and hang-nails, and hello to healthy, strong, and nourished nails.
**Tip from our founder, Annie Tevelin: “I love mixing one pump’s worth with my Geranium Beauty Drops. It acts as a moisture booster and a makeup primer. Plus, it’s amazing at combating Winter skin.”
Overall, the Beauty Whip has been a welcome addition to my skincare routine. I don’t imagine I’ll be able to live without it anytime soon. Click here to buy the Beauty Whip or learn more about it. If you’ve already tried it, let us know in the comments below what you think about it and your favorite way to use it!