Steaming is the SkinOwl epitome of selfcare. Our Beauty Steam is an intoxicating blend of organic, radiance-boosting flora to detox and renew your skin. Beauty Steam opens the skin’s pores for deep cleansing, decongestion, and hydration. It is formulated to bring vitality to your skin, ridding your pores of dirt and dead skin, while imparting healing, softening, and cell renewing goodness. Regardless of how you pamper yourself, taking five minutes to steam can help transform your skin from being dull, dry, and irritated to soft, radiant, and even.
“My skin has never looked so good. I use my Beauty Steam twice a week and it helps me relax and dial-down after a long day at work. It has boosted radiance, decongested my pores, and is such a treat for my mind, body and soul.” – Cameron M. Trenton, NJ
Practice this skin-loving ritual once a week to maintain soft, gloriously glowing skin.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Beauty Steam
Here are some ways you can use our Beauty Steam to refresh and revitalize yourself.
- Beauty Steam: After cleansing your face, place 2 spoonfuls of herbs into a bowl of boiling water and allow them to steep and cool for a few minutes. Drape a towel over your head and the bowl allowing the rising steam to carry the regenerative herbal properties to your skin. Steam for a maximum of 5 minutes and follow with your favorite SkinOwl Beauty Drops.
- Drinkable Tea: When you’re finished steaming, you can strain the liquid and drink it as a tea. It tastes sweet, refreshing and floral. Drinking your Beauty Steam tea helps you revitalize your body from both the inside and outside.
- Tea Toner: Another way you can use your Beauty Steam tea is as a toner. Strain the tea and pour the liquid into a spray bottle. Now you can spritz your face after cleansing to tone your skin or throughout the day to refresh your complexion and makeup. Make sure to keep your bottle in the fridge. It should last one week.
- Bath Steam: Your whole body needing a bit of a cleanse and detox? Toss two scoops of your Beauty Steam into a warm bath. Relax amongst the radiance-boosting flora for 10 to 15 minutes while you allow your body to detoxify and your mind to clear.
- Hair Rinse: Cool your liquid Beauty Steam tea and use it as a hair rinse to finish off your shower. All you have to do is pour the tea over your head and throughout your hair for a head-to-toe revitalizing experience. Plus, your hair will smell like a fresh floral bouquet for a week!
- Yoni Steam: Struggling with women’s problems? Try using our Beauty Steam as a Yoni Steam to help heal your body from the inside and support your body’s natural processes.
- Recycle Your Steam: Once you’ve steamed and decided how to reuse your liquid, don’t forget to reuse your Beauty Steam herbs and flowers. Once strained, you can freeze your herbs and use once more!
- Beauty Steam Potpourri: Toss a scoop or two of steam into a fabric pouch and use the refreshing aroma of your Beauty Steam as a potpourri for your undie drawers.
**If you have cystic acne, please limit steaming time to one minute.
There are really so many amazing ways to use your Beauty Steam. Here at SkinOwl, we love taking the time out of our day to pamper ourselves with a steam. It’s refreshing, revitalizing, and healing properties give your skin some serious radiance.